BISE Mardan Board Result 2018 Online Search by Roll Number. Official website bisemdn.edu.pk Annual Results 2018. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Mardan, i.e BISEMDN Pakistan.
The Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education “The establishment of BISE Malakand also known as BISEMDN is yet another expression of the government resolve to make accessible education to all at their doorsteps. It reflects the commitment of the government to facilitate the students at SSC and HSSC levels The BISE Malakand, situated at Chakdara, provides services to the students of schools and colleges in the area of its jurisdiction. Presently, it covers the areas of District Dir Lower, Dir Upper, Malakand and Bajaur agency.
BISE Mardan Board Result 2018
Mardan Board (BISEMDN) annual result 2018 will be announced on June 2018, All the candidates of Board of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mardan Pakistan can view their supply and annual result 2018 online here. Check this page again for BISE Mardan Board Result 2018 updated news.
- BISE Mardan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 9th/10th Result will be available for students at 07:00 AM on 05 July 2018.
- BISEM Board HSSC Result 2018 will be published for students on 2nd August 2018 10:00 AM.
- The candidates have to send their roll number in a message to 9818 and will receive the required information/Result on his/her mobile.
- Go to Write Message then Type “BISEM” <<ROLL Number>> and send it to 9818.
- For e.g. BISEM 223654156 send it to 9818.
BISE Mardan Board Result Online
- Mardan Board FA (Faculty of Arts) and FSc (Faculty of Science) Result 2018 Inter have many groups including Pre Medical, Pre Engineering, Arts, General, Computer Science etc. BISEMDN Mardan Board will be announced FA and FSc Result 2018 in the month of September.
Jurisdiction of BISE Mardan includes:-
- District Mardan
- District Swabi
- District Nowshera
Role and responsibilities are briefly described below
- Affiliate institutions imparting SSC and HSSC education within Pakistan and abroad.
- prescribe courses of instructions for SSC and HSSC.
- Ensure provision of requisite facilities in the affiliated institutions.
- Hold exams, appoint examiners and supervisory staff.
- Institute measures to promote physical well being of students.
- Institute and award scholarships, medals and prizes in the prescribed manner.