www biserwp edu pk 2020 BISE Pindi Board Result Result 2020. Rawalpindi Board Result 2020 www.biserwp.edu.pk candidates can search bise rwp Results 2020 by name and by roll number and also can download Rawalpindi board top positions holders.
Pindi Board Result 2020 Publish Date:
The Rawalpindi Board SSC Part 1 Result 2020 will be declared on August 20 at 10:10 a.m.[/highlight]
This is a confirmed new by Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Rawalpindi, to get more updates on
BISE Rawalpindi 9th Result 2020.
Check this page again or Press (Ctrl+D) to Bookmark this page.
All students can view Rawalpindi Board SSC 2 Result Online at this page.
BISE Board Results
Current Status =Uploading!
By sending Your Roll Number on 800296 to obtain the result on Mobile
|Examination||Result Declaration Date|
|Secondary School Certificate 10th Class||July 25, 2018|
|Secondary School Certificate 9th Class||August 20, 2018|
|Intermediate Part-II||September 12, 2018|
|Intermediate Part-I||October 10, 2018|
BISE RWP Result 2020:
- Rawalpindi Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISERWP) will announce the Result 2020 Here candidates can View The BISERWP Board Result 2020 By Name wise, roll wise, school wise, topper position holders.
- The Rawalpindi Board (abbreviated as BISERWP) is a board of education under the state government of Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education. It is the regulating body for Intermediate & Secondary education in Pakistan.
- The Rawalpindi Board was established by the BISE on October 1977 to regulate, supervise and develop the system of higher secondary education in the State of Rawalpindi.
BISE Rawalpindi Board confirmed that the SSC annual examination Result 2020 likely to be announced on 25th July at 10.10 A.M.
Result OF SSC (9th) Annual Examination (2020) will be announced
on 19-Aug-2020 at 10:10 AM.
THE RESULT IS AVAILABLE THROUGH
1) BISE Rawalpindi Website
2) By sending Your Roll Number on 800296 to obtain result on Mobile.
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi was established in October 1977 as a result of bifurcation of BISE Sargodha under Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education Act No. XIII of 1976. The Pindi Board has been confined to the Districts of Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum, and Rawalpindi. (The defunct Civil Division of Rawalpindi).
- It gives me immense satisfaction that Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Rawalpindi is extending its services to the public by opening a new IT based window. The Government of Punjab is endeavoring a lot to uplift education in the province. The quality of education is an integral part of it. The access of candidates, parents, academicians or even general public to the rules and regulations and facilities being provided at Boards, will help to achieve the target of better examination system and establishing its integrity. The summary in Urdu as well will be more beneficial to the general public. May Almighty Allah be with us to serve the nation better.